Building a High Perfomance Team
Following the format of an advanced MBA class, this one-day workshop will present “Best in Class” benchmarking studies on specifically what it takes to create and sustain a high performance team within an organization and then compares that information to the actual performance of your team as revealed through our customized Team Effectiveness Audit. The resulting gap analysis between the “current” state of your team and the “desired” state of a High Performance Team drives a workshop that will deliver specific and measurable action steps for dramatically improving the effectiveness and success of your team and organization.
Some of the key elements of this workshop include:
- Why teams are so critical to the success of an organization
- Uncover the major barriers to building a team.
- Examine leading research on team dynamics, pitfalls and successes.
- Study how great teams are built, run and sustained.
- Create a custom and realistic “Team Competency Model” for your organization.
- Determine key measurements for team effectiveness.
- Establish an Action Plan for implementing specific team goals and behaviors.
Ask us about customization options
This class can be presented as a half-day program of mostly lecture, or more intensive full-day program with individual and team workshops. at your location or off site, whichever you prefer. Contact our office to discuss specifically how this workshop can be customized and used to effectively improve your business.